نمونه شماره ۳::: نمونه کامل تست Speaking آیلتس
نمونه شماره ۳ ::: نمونه کامل تست Speaking آیلتس
Part 1 Introduction and interview
[This part of the test begins with the examiner introducing himself or herself and
checking the candidate’s identification. It then continues as an interview.]
Let’s talk about your home town or village.
• What kind of place is it?
• What’s the most interesting part of your town/village?
• What kind of jobs do the people in your town/village do?
• Would you say it’s a good place to live? (Why?)
Let’s move on to talk about accommodation.
• Tell me about the kind of accommodation you live in?
• How long have you lived there?
• What do you like about living there?
• What sort of accommodation would you most like to live in?
Part 2 – Individual long turn
Candidate Task Card
Describe something you own which is very important to you.
You should say:
where you got it from
how long you have had it
what you use it for
and explain why it is important to you.
You will have to talk about the topic for 1 to 2 minutes.
You have one minute to think about what you’re going to say.
You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Rounding off questions
• Is it valuable in terms of money?
• Would it be easy to replace?
Part 3 – Two-way discussion
Let’s consider first of all how people’s values have changed.
• What kind of things give status to people in your country?
• Have things changed since your parents’ time?
Finally, let’s talk about the role of advertising.
• Do you think advertising influences what people buy?
برای دریافت فایل صوتی و نسخه کامل تست Speaking آیلتس برروی شکل زیر کلیک کنید